Re: GFDL in main

On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 12:10:05PM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> These packages include documentation licensed under GFDL with
> Invariant Sections or Cover Texts:
[..]

If I understand correctly, the way to go is to split every problematic source
package in two different source packages, one for main (shipping programs) and
another for non-free (shipping documentation), with the main package
suggesting the non-free one.

If that's the case, the non-free package has to go through NEW, which means
that the problematic packages will be shipped in wheezy without documentation.
(Which is fine, just making sure we have the same understanding)

--
Every great idea is worthless without someone to do the work. --Neil Williams