Re: Ubuntu have done it again,

Le samedi, 8 décembre 2012 00.09:10, Svante Signell a écrit :
> this time installing surveillance code.

While these concerns are certainly serious, they do not concern the
"Development of Debian".

> Any reason Debian should be so closely linked to Ubuntu?

No reason besides the fact that a central part of what we do is about sharing
it for others to reuse.

So please bring your concerns to another list (probably a non-Debian list in
this specific case as this is nothing Debian can do about).

Cheers,

OdyX