Re: Candidates for removal from testing (2012-11-30)

I just see that propose of removal gnome-dvb-daemon just after I made a
RFA to it... Nice! :-D

I agree that the problem of gnome-dvb-daemon its related to #674156 as
Simon stated.

Are all the packages affected by this issue going to be removed from
testing?

In addition, I will package the newer upstream version of the
gnome-dvb-daemon, but I think that it still suffer the broken-ABI problem.

Best regards