Re: GFDL in main

On 01/12/2012 12:10, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> These packages include documentation licensed under GFDL with Invariant
> Sections or Cover Texts:
>
> bash
> binutils
> tar
>
> As per GR 2006-001 such works are not suitable for main:
> http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_001
>
> Any volunteers to file bugs?

Yes, exactly what we needed: file a RC bug against essential packages at
this point of release :)

And before it starts a flame war: it will probably be ignored or fixed
in a simple upload, it will not delay the release any way, and thanks
for spotting these bugs that are, after all, real bugs in our
distribution (even though spotting these one year ago would have made
things simpler).

Sincerly,
--
Jean-Christophe Dubacq