Re: the right bug severity in case of data corruption

(Oops. Failed first time.)

Having just viewed the raw text of my message (as sent), there's one other
little wrinkle which I already knew but had failed to consider and which
makes testing of this useless: gpg handles any 'From ' lines itself in a
reversible manner, using '- ' as the prefix.

The following SHOULD be 0, 1, and 2 levels of quoting, first to last.

--
|  _  | Darren Salt, using Debian GNU/Linux (and Android)
| ( ) |
|  X  | ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
| / \ | http://www.asciiribbon.org/

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.