Re: Gentoo guys starting a fork of udev

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Marc Haber wrote:

> How many non-Linux platforms does Arch Linux (sic!) support?

Looks like just Hurd: http://www.archhurd.org/

It seems that they are talking about Arch BSD too:

> I know of two non-Linux platforms that Debian prides itself in
> supporting, which is the major stopper of systemd in Debian at the
> moment.

There is no reason for kFreeBSD and Hurd to stop Debian's Linux ports
from using systemd or upstart by default once wheezy is released. We
can keep sysvinit/openrc/busybox init/etc for kFreeBSD, Hurd and users
who need or prefer them.

--
bye,
pabs