Re: Re: major linux problems summary 2012

(BTW, I plan to purchase a Lemote YeeLoong 8101B, which has only
GNU/Linux support, but haven't had news from the vendor yet.)

I've heard some time ago about Lemote laptops (aka Stallman recommendations!) its worth attention but they have very wierd low resolution (1024x600),
small RAM (1GB) slow processor and I think it hardly usable for a developer using modern envirotments like GNOME or KDE.
Maybe for browsing net or editing text files in emacs by Stallman is enough. ;-)

Regards,
KarolSzk

BTW, I'm still using my "broken to run in Linux" design E6510 Dell Latitude laptop. :-)

ps2.

Vincent try look on Thinkpad X220, I don't remember who but some person from Debian recommend this to run linux 'out of the box'.