Re: Introducing codesearch.debian.net, a regexp code search engine

Hi alberto,

alberto fuentes <pajaro@gmail.com> writes:
> roughly speaking, how does it work internally?
It uses a trigram index and the RE2 regular expression engine.

My work is based on Russ Cox’s ideas and code published at
http://swtch.com/~rsc/regexp/regexp4.html

In case you are interested, I’m happy to send you (or anyone else) the
current draft of my thesis, which describes the system in much more
detail. In that case, just send me an email in private.

--
Best regards,
Michael