Re: major linux problems summary 2012

On Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 08:53:24PM +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > > Don't feed the troll.
> > It's not trolling.
> > It's a honest list of problems which a lot of developers don't view as
> > problems.
> He should use the BTS like everyone else.
A lot of things can't be expressed in a form of a bug report, and some of
them are even considered features. Also, there are links to bugreports in
several items.

> And if he doesn't like the answers, there are plenty of other operating
> systems to choose from.
This is dangerously close to "if you think these are problems, just use a
different OS, we are fine with that". I hope you mean something different.

--
WBR, wRAR