Re: Bugs filed in unexpected places

* Thibaut Paumard <thibaut@debian.org> [121026 15:54]:
> I don't see a reason to move it away from wnpp: its great to have a
> central place for that information, but I agree it is useful to have
> the info forwarded to other places (such as the PTS, and perhaps the
> package's own bug page).

Having a central page to show all of them is nice. Having them in one
pseudo page is not really the optimal solution for that. (I usually
only look for http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/work_needing instead
because https://bugs.debian.org/wnpp is just too slow.)
Putting it to the package's data is a much more logical place, easier
to find, harder to miss. Better collect the data to show them in
some central place also instead.

        Bernhard R. Link