Re: Popularity of bzr-builddeb and dh-make

On 18 October 2012 07:27, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> wrote:
> ]] Dmitrijs Ledkovs
>
>> loggerhead is replacement for gitweb
>
> As one of the alioth admins, I'd like to contest this statement.
>
> loggerhead is a replacement for gitweb in the same way that crawling is
> a replacement for sprinting.
>
> Yes, we «run» it, but it's memory-hungry, slow and crash-prone.  It also
> wedges randomly and sometimes forgets about half the repositories that
> exists on alioth.

True. Sorry if the statement did not come out as neutral as intended.

Yeah, I did end up using nginx & uwsgi workers to actually host it
together with hosting bzr smart server as well.

I'd merely wanted to say there "actually there is approx.
functionality for web browsing the bzr branches".

Regards,

Dmitrijs.