Re: Popularity of bzr-builddeb and dh-make

On 17 October 2012 09:57, Игорь Пашев <pashev.igor@gmail.com> wrote:
> For git we have gitweb, gitolite, git-daemon, pristine-tar.
> I'd like to have similar for bzr, hg and svn.

bzr-builddeb gives pristine-tar support

bzr serve is the equivalent of git-daemon and it is builtin

loggerhead is replacement for gitweb

Above three are packaged in debian. Loggerhead is used @
http://anonscm.debian.org/loggerhead/ as well as savannah and
launchpad.

gitolite  - 3 replacements are listed here
http://serverfault.com/questions/325721/something-like-gitolite-for-bazaar
(I wouldn't be expecting them to be 100% feature complete, but
actually it's easier in bzr since branches are direcories and code
repository can be separate form the branch, you can simply use POSIX
ACL on the folders, yet share the main repo with stacked branches)

> It's not about technology, but about collaboration.
>
> That's why I prefer git.

Huh, these two contradict each other unless you somehow imply that all
of the people you ever would want to collaborate with use git.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.