Re: (seemingly) declinging bug report numbers

Il giorno gio, 11/10/2012 alle 02.46 +0200, Christoph Anton Mitterer ha
> On the other hand, some worries are there that this could imply some
> decline in Debian itself.
> Well I still think Debian is the best distro out there for most (if not
> all cases), even though I'd like to see it putting more emphasis on
> security.

I've seen recently several company I'm working with getting away from
Debian in favor of Ubuntu because they have a LTS version. However I
don't know if this is a general trend.

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia@prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4