Re: (seemingly) declinging bug report numbers

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:

> Well but it's up to interpretation, whether that wouldn't be a worrying
> sign, too. I mean that bugs are fixed rather via Ubuntu.

Where bugs are reported doesn't matter, as long as they get fixed.
Personally I look at the bug trackers for Ubuntu, Fedora, Gentoo and
other distributions (using whohas) when I'm preparing both new
upstream releases and also when preparing Debian uploads.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise