Re: CD1 without a network mirror isn't sufficient to install a full desktop environment

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 03:50:00AM +0300, Serge wrote:
> PS: I wish Debian had a similar stats page.
> It's now possible with http.debian.org.

popcon reports its version number when it sends in statistics, from
which it's easy to derive the distribution in use. There's some stats
about that on the popcon website, http://popcon.debian.org/

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and