Re: Hijacking^W^W^W^W^W^WSalvaging packages for fun and profit: A proposal

Hi,

On Sonntag, 30. September 2012, Arno Töll wrote:
> * We are effectively ruling out opinions of non-members. That's bizarre,
> since we allow them to maintain (and even "hijack") packages.

No, we d/won't allow non-members to hijack packages. We probably will allow
them to salvage packages OTOH. (And that's totally non-bizarre IMHO.)

This is a good example why language is important. And please dont write
"hijack" if you mean _salvage_ or _salvage or high-jack_. Similary like you
won't say "coffee" if you mean water or (water or coffee) ;-p

cheers,
	Holger