Re: Changes to Debian Maintainer upload permissions

Quoting Gergely Nagy (algernon@madhouse-project.org):

> Yep, that is one of the solutions I mentioned earlier. Therefore, if a
> DM does care, migrating to the new system is by all means possible, and
> they have very little to do, they will not be punished for another
> person's absence or mistake.

I agree with that point of view. However, it would then be good to
point people whose uploads are rejected this way to a place where they
would have a good chance to get help restoring the situation (not sure
which place is best suited for that).