Re: Changes to Debian Maintainer upload permissions

Hi,

On 22.09.2012 10:06, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> We are using this opportunity to clean up the "DM database" and will not
> convert any of the DMUA flags to the new format, but two months ought to
> be enough for any active DM to ensure their sponsor DDs have set the new
> permission.

please don't. This is not only to work out active DMs, but also a denial
of service attack against active DMs where their former sponsor is
unavailable or disappeared since then. It's not necessarily the DMs
fault, if he fails to get _someone else_ to send a "be-alive" message
within two months.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll