Conflict usr/bin/ninja vs usr/sbin/ninja ?

Hi,

  I just sponsored the ninja-build package. I realize now that I may
have missed one point: does it need to conflict with package ninja ?
ninja-build will provide usr/bin/ninja, while ninja provides
usr/sbin/ninja.

  The policy requires a Conflicts only when two packages provide the
same file [1]. It is implicitly assumed that file means full path to
file IMHO. However for filename in PATH, this might be an issue.

  Comments ?

Thanks
-M
[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html