Re: [juhtolv@iki.fi: Are you MIA?]

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:47:50 +0100
Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> Juhapekka Tolvanen writes ("[juhtolv@iki.fi: Are you MIA?]"):
> > I sent that E-Mail 2012-08-10 and I still haven't got any answer.
> > Hence, it is obvious and evident that Debian-developer is MIA.
> > Please, follow your own protocols to handle the situation. I think
> > I did what I must do, already.
>
> Your email, as you quote it, is quite unpleasant.  I'm not surprised
> you didn't get a reply.

  Completely true, these are not the words to address any maintainer or
  developer, regardless his or her level of absence from the project.

  Juhapekka, please, refrain from invoking or pretending to follow
  Developer's Reference procedures for developers (which you are not
  member of) that you have randomly read and obviously not understood.

> Please don't send semi-absent maintainers nasty emails.

  From our point of view fuji developer is MIA, not semi-absent. If you
  have more info of his whereabouts, please tell us at mia@qa.d.o.
  As said, that's still no reason to send nasty mails, of course.

  regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones, on behalf of Debian QA/MIA team
 http://people.debian.org/~mones