Re: let uscan exclude some upstream files (Was: uscan enhancement)

Hi Nicolas,

thanks for your additional comments.  I see some good ideas in your new
suggestions (which do solve for instance the issue of enabling per
removal comments).  However, I have the impression that the discussion
via mailing list fails to scale to handle the complex branches of this
discussion.  Would you volunteer to create a Wiki page to enable better
structure and which might lead to some consensus about the
implementation?

Kind regards

      Andreas.