Re: Feature suggestion: TCP-FIT congestion control

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 8:06 AM,  Alex wrote:

> I see, that Debian Wheezy comes with new congestion control named 'yeah', it's rather good innovation, but by my tests TCP-Fit congestion control should be the best for now.
> It would be perfect if you'll innovate this into Wheezy.

Debian Wheezy is now frozen so no new features will be added to it:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/06/msg00009.html

If you want TCP-Fit in Debian jessie (the version after wheezy), you
will need to get it included into Linux upstream and then if it
requires enabling you can file a bug against the Debian linux package
to ask the Debian Linux packaging team to enable it.

http://kernelnewbies.org/UpstreamMerge
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

--
bye,