Feature suggestion: TCP-FIT congestion control

Hello.

I see, that Debian Wheezy comes with new congestion control named 'yeah', it's rather good innovation, but by my tests TCP-Fit congestion control should be the best for now.

More information about it you can get here: http://media.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/~multimedia/tcp-fit/

It would be perfect if you'll innovate this into Wheezy. I am working with high-loaded machines which needs to answer properly to all millions of requests, tcp-fit might be useful for it. Wanna to see native support for it on Debian Wheezy, because for now I am using Debian Wheezy as the main platform.

You can reply me at admin@mvpro.net.

Thanks in advance,

Alex.