Re: Stuff from /bin, /sbin, /lib depending on /usr/lib libraries

On 09/02/2012 03:57 AM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

On Sat, Sep 01, 2012 at 02:29:20AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:

On 08/31/2012 11:52 PM, Peter Samuelson wrote:

I guess I can understand that you want your /usr to be resizeable

Not only this. I want it on a RAID10 or RAID5 which goes faster than my /
that is hosted in a slower RAID1.

Okay, this is where you stopped making sense.

RAID1 is *not* slower than RAID5. On the contrary. Think about it:

I interpreted that statement as meaning that the RAID1 was hosted on slower
hardware, and therefore was slower overall.

--
      The Wanderer

side of it.

Every time you let somebody set a limit they start moving it.
  - LiveJournal user antonia_tiger