Re: can we (fully) fix/integrate NetworkManager (preferred) or release-goal its decommissioning

Dear Michael.

On Mon, 2012-08-20 at 02:13 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:

> That is simply not true.
> NM doesn't by default export any WPA secrets in /e/n/i to any user.
> I'm not sure if you don't know any better or if you just want to spread FUD.
I specifcally wrote "export _connection_" and not "credentials"...
meaning that it allows to open a connection, that might be intednded to
be usable by only some users ...and I also gave some ideas that even
that could be an issue....

So no,... don't want to spread FUD ;)

Cheers,
Chris.