Re: can we (fully) fix/integrate NetworkManager (preferred) or release-goal its decommissioning

On 20.08.2012 02:07, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:

> But when I e.g. put WPA credentials into /e/n/interfaces and made the
> file specifically readable by root and user foo only, then it still
> exports that connection to all other users (e.g. being logged on
> locally; at least per default).

That is simply not true.
NM doesn't by default export any WPA secrets in /e/n/i to any user.
I'm not sure if you don't know any better or if you just want to spread FUD.

universe are pointed away from Earth?