Re: node-like file conflicts

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 04:14:19PM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> guess: nvram-wakeup sgt-puzzles
> Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>
>    sgt-puzzles

There are a lot of short and generic names in this package.  I
appended 'game' to some of them to avoid such conflicts when
originally uploading.  'guess' was added more recently and I must have
forgotten to check.

I don't know if I should carry on adding the suffix to specific
conflicting names, or do what Fedora has done: add 'puzzle-' as a
prefix to all of them.  I'm probably not the only one who sometimes
types their names, so the latter could be an annoying change.

Ben Hutchings
                                                              - Albert Camus