Re: How to proceed with switching packages on first CDs to xz?

On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 04:58:02PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> I was wondering how to proceed with switching packages on the first CDs
> to use xz compression.
>
> I would like to limit these uploads to a, packages with Priority:
> optional and extra, and b, those where we gain at least 500 kB
> additional space.

I hope this limit is only because of the hassle of NMU+migration, and for
jessie we'd have everything (except possibly base) in xz.

--
Copyright and patents were never about promoting culture and innovations;
from the very start they were legalized bribes to give the king some income