Re: RFC: Why are so many debian packages outdated?

Lars Wirzenius dixit:

>  No other browser is available on the Amiga they're using as their only
>  computer, either.

lynx-cur, w3m and links2 are known-usable on Debian/m68k,
and I’m working on iceweasel currently (already submitted
one patch, another one coming soon) and webkit (also FTBFS,
will need patches).

Oh, and Ingo reported that the stock Debian sid kernel works
fine on his Amiga.

But yes, good list. While it may sound funny at first, I
believe all of them could happen…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."