Re: intent to orphan zynaddsubfx

2012/7/27 Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org>:
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:01:08AM +0200, Alessio Treglia wrote:

>> > I intend to orphan zynaddsubfx.  Before doing that I invite two additional DD's
>> > to confirm that they agree with this intent with macan@debian.org in cc.
>>
>> the D-Multimedia-M team is already on it.
>
> Was this agreed with the maintainer ? I may have overlooked that.  Maybe, for
> clarity, you could submit an ITA bug explaining that the maintainer agreed to
> hand over maintenance to the D-Multimedia-M team.

Hello,

I has been in contact with Eduardo Macan <macan@debian.org> and he
agreed that me and D-Multimedia-M team will take care about
zynaddsubfx.
I didn't submit an ITA bug because package haven't been orphaned.

I already working on it , but I am not hurrying  because freeze time ;)
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/zynaddsubfx.git;a=shortlog

regards

mira