intent to orphan zynaddsubfx

Hello,

I intend to orphan zynaddsubfx.  Before doing that I invite two additional DD's
to confirm that they agree with this intent with macan@debian.org in cc.

Youngest upload of zynaddsubfx by maintainer is 2009-08-31.  The package has
been maintained via NMU's since then.
http://packages.qa.debian.org/z/zynaddsubfx.html

There is a newer upstream release, notified in the bts on 24 Aug 2010.

There are a few open bugs, with one "grave" bug and one "important" one.
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=zynaddsubfx

There is a third NMU waiting at mentors.
http://mentors.debian.net/package/zynaddsubfx

I have checked the MIA database.  Some relevant lines :

  2009-11-08: ok for 6m; left only only zynaddsubfx

Regards,

Bart Martens