Re: Re: Re: Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Quoting Filipus Klutiero (chealer@gmail.com):

> >The purpose of debian-devel-announce is for communicating announcements *to
> >people involved with the development of Debian*.
> >
> >You are not a Debian developer.
>
> I am.

Philippe, if you want to prove you're a DD, then sign you mails,
please.

I personnally appreciate the contributions you make in other fields of
Debian (particularly helping in reviewing the DPN) but, in this thread,
I don't really understand what point you're trying to make.