mark 'editor' virtual package name as obsolete

Virtual package name 'editor' was removed from Authoritative List of
Virtual Package Names in 1996 year, but it is used at our days. Maybe we
need to add it to section "Old and obsolete virtual package names",
which is empty? If yes, we need to file a bug against each package that
uses it, so this name will be removed from repository. If no, maybe we
need to add it again in the List?
I've filed a bug about this on [1].

[1] <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=682347>

--