Re: Collaborative maintenance of mime-support (was Re: Using FreeDesktop MIME entries directly in mime-support).

Lastly, I would like to thank Brian for his impressively 16-years long work on
mime-support.  Brian, feel free to stay among the uploaders !

Thanks.  I wish I had the energy to make some of the much-needed changes but I'm just not involved with the project enough these days to have a good feel for how it should be improved.

Make it great!

Treat someone as they are and they will remain that way.
Treat someone as they can be and they will become that way.