Processed (with 5 errors): Re: Fixing the mime horror ini Debian

> severity 658139 serious
Bug #658139 [general] generate mailcap entries from desktop files
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> reassign 658139 evince
Bug #658139 [general] generate mailcap entries from desktop files
Bug reassigned from package 'general' to 'evince'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #658139 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #658139 to the same values previously set
> tags 658139 + patch
Bug #658139 [evince] generate mailcap entries from desktop files
Added tag(s) patch.
> retitle 658139 missing mime entry
Bug #658139 [evince] generate mailcap entries from desktop files
Changed Bug title to 'missing mime entry' from 'generate mailcap entries from desktop files'
> On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:09:27AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > It does seem quite annoying.  Have you considered asking the release
> > > team whether they would be inclined to agree that this bug is RC ?
> >
> > I'd be willing to do so but there was no clear consensus in the previous
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

658139: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=658139
Debian Bug Tracking System