Re: Introducing http.debian.net, Debian's mirrors redirector

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:57:25AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On 26.06.2012 06:13, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> >For some reason, there no longer are "pdiff"s for stable, so it
> >has to download the whole files on every update.
> Were there ever pdiffs for stable?  They seem a little redundant,
> given that the packages files only change every couple of months or
> so.

I don't think so, so the "no longer" is wrong. On the other hand they do make
sense, given that you'll only download one small diff. I think I asked about it
a while back in #-ftp, but did not file a bug about it.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern