On the (ab)use of the Urgency field

Hi,

I realise everyone's waiting for news of the freeze (we're working on it...) but please bear in mind that this is not an appropriate use of the Urgency field:

  * Urgency high to beat the freeze.

As mentioned in the last mail we sent to d-d-a (and several at various points before that) if you have serious concerns that important updates to your package won't be included in the release, the correct approach is to talk to us, not try and work around us. The net effect of the above is more likely to be that the urgency will be overriden on the britney side as if the package had been uploaded with a lower urgency.

Regards,

Adam