Re: Why is irqbalance package so out of date?

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 01:53:02 +0100
Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 08:54 -0700, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> > Irqbalance project has moved to http://code.google.com/p/irqbalance/
> > The current Debian package is back at 0.56 (over 2yrs old)
> > and upstream is now at version 1.0.3
>
> As someone else pointed out, it would help if the maintainers got their
> act together and made irqbalance.org point to this.  It's not as if
> they're unassociated with the owner of that domain.
>
> Aside from that, Anibal might appreciate a co-maintainer, and I know you
> were wanting to get more involved in Debian development. :-)

I will be happy to get involved; upstream irqbalance is on my list
of things that are broken and needs to be fixed. Will try and get a hold
of past contributors to figure out what is happening. I know there was
talk of fixing it and integrating Holger's irqd logic.