Re: Why is irqbalance package so out of date?

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 08:54 -0700, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> Irqbalance project has moved to http://code.google.com/p/irqbalance/
> The current Debian package is back at 0.56 (over 2yrs old)
> and upstream is now at version 1.0.3

As someone else pointed out, it would help if the maintainers got their
act together and made irqbalance.org point to this.  It's not as if
they're unassociated with the owner of that domain.

Aside from that, Anibal might appreciate a co-maintainer, and I know you
were wanting to get more involved in Debian development. :-)

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
                                                              - Albert Camus