Re: ifupdown's changed hook handling breaks other packages.

Le samedi 16 juin 2012 à 19:38 +0200, Andrew Shadura a écrit :
> Also, it's network-manager who tries to be a replacement somehow
> compatible with ifupdown, not vice versa, so NM maintainers should take
> care of their package to do things are they're supposed to be done in
> a compatible way.

NM is not compatible with ifupdown and does not try to be.
This is *precisely* why the /e/n/i lines are commented out by
nm.postinst.

It sounds to me that you have broken this behavior on purpose, where you
could instead have added an interface to make disabling an interface
more convenient than sed hackery (as mandated by policy).

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :