Re: [RFC] Add upstream VCS info to control file

On Jun 14, 2012 11:51 AM, "Thomas Goirand" <zigo@debian.org> wrote:

> 3/ How to achieve it
> |To acheive this, we would need something like this:
>
> ||Vcs-Git-Debian-Branch-Name: debian/unstable
> ||Vcs-Git: |git://anonscm.debian.org/openstack/nova.git

Since devscripts 2.11.7, you can do this:

Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/openstack/nova.git -b debian/unstable

I thought the patch that added that also updated the documentation, but it looks like documentation still needs to be added.

--
James
GPG Key: 4096R/331BA3DB 2011-12-05 James McCoy <jamessan@debian.org>