Re: Maintainers, teams, Uploaders, DMs, DDs, etc.

Hi,

as a clarification, because I was pointed to it:

On 13.06.2012 18:54, Arno Töll wrote:
> Drive-by sponsoring makes this even more complicated and is not helping
> anybody. We should stop advocating drive-by sponsoring at all.

... with the exception of evident cases like RC bug fixes, emergency
uploads or any other kind of upload where an urgent fix is needed.

That's clearly not what I meant to address. I am merely addressing the
phenomenon of mass drive-by sponsoring of random packages.

Yes, that happens quite regularly and I do not think this is how
sponsoring should work at all.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll