Re: Moving /tmp to tmpfs makes it useless

Le jeudi 07 juin 2012 à 15:48 +0100, Ben Hutchings a écrit :
> There's no need to be a dick about it.

Because this discussion was all about not being a dick to begin with, of
course.

Remind me who, in absence of consensus, explained that if tmpfs was
enabled by default, he would forcefully make d-i disable it, basically
making all the effort useless?

It is not new, but it still strikes me that some people in the project
think that their privileges give them a right of veto against anything
other people do.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :