Re: What to do with bug reports against non-existing/removed packages

2012/5/19 Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
> On Vi, 18 mai 12, 14:34:40, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:
>>
>> So I wouldn't blindly close those bug reports, and that's why I'm
>> triaging and handling them in my spare time.
>
> Do you know how to retrieve those bugs with querybts(1) other than by
> individual bug number?

I don't know much about querybts, but you can ask for all [unarchived,
I think] bugs in package emacs21, for example:

  $ querybts emacs21
  Querying Debian BTS for reports on emacs21...
  292 bug reports found:

bts (from devscripts) is a bit more sophisticated, but when you query :

  bts select maintainer:""

it seems to return all open bugs (not only those with empty
maintainer), and if you query:

  bts select maintainer:" " (blank space)

it returns an empty list.

Hopefully somebody more knowledgable than me can help you, I usually
do it with the web interface.

Cheers.