Re: BTS and qa.debian.org strangeness

On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 11:35 +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> is the BTS and QA page undergoing some changes? I am asking because
> some things behave strange:
>
> * bug 670494 filed against ptex-bin, which is currently maintained
>   by debian-tex-maint mailing list, but the bug report was sent
>   (long after take over) to the old maintainer, so we missed it
>
> * bug 672491 same case with old texpower maintainer

Looks like a problem of confusion between binary and source package
names.  Yes, you maintain that binary package now, but not the source
package of the same name.

> * package.qa.debian.org page is outdated and lists old versions
>   as currently included

The ptex-bin source package is still present in unstable on
debian-ports.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.