Re: Wheezy release: CDs are not big enough any more...

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:40:10AM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> There's *no* reason to think that GNOME or KDE are going to get back
> below the 1 CD limit at the next Debian stable release.

I was under the impression that GNOME3 fit onto one CD with recent Fedora
releases, but I am having trouble verifying that. (Fedora 16 Desktop Edition
has at least some of GNOME3 + things like LibreOffice in a LiveCD configuration,
with the CD image clocking in at 605M, so with headroom!)

So it's not impossible.