Version for a returning package

Hi,

I'm going to reintroduce unversioned libnspr4 and libnss3 for various
reasons. These packages used to exist in the Debian archive, but the
last time they were seen was in sarge. The first release *not* including
them was etch. This is quite some time ago.

The versions they had by then had an epoch. Supposedly, to make the new
versions greater than these, I have to add an epoch. But do I really
need to care about making the new versions greater than these packages
last seen 4 years ago? (sarge EOL was in 2008)

Mike