Re: RFC: OpenRC as Init System for Debian

On 05/11/2012 04:52 PM, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> Neither the FHS, nor the policy says anything about etc-overrides-lib as
> far as I can see. Neither pro or con. Do feel free to point me to the
> relevant section, would I be mistaken.

Section 10.7.2 of dpm:

"Any configuration files created or used by your package must reside in

The policy never talks about etc-overrides-lib configuration files, it
only tells
that all configuration files should go in /etc, and there's no
exception, and
it is also a "must".