Re: RFC: OpenRC as Init System for Debian

On 02.05.2012 19:05, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> I don't think this is a better example. Actually I think this is an
> example where udev/mdev could launch/stop bluetoothd.

Long running daemons should *not* be started by udev. udev is *not* a
service manager.
What udev should do is signal the init system that the device is
available and the init system will start and manage the daemon. That's
what systemd and upstart do.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?