Re: RFC: OpenRC as Init System for Debian

This is getting OT and a better question for debian-user, so this will
be my last post regarding this issue.

On 27.04.2012 04:34, Chris Knadle wrote:
> AFAICT I really want the 'quiet' linux command line parameter, and to
> reconfigure the console output of systemd somehow.

man 1 systemd :

Try adding "systemd.show_status=true systemd.sysv_console=true" to your
kernel command line. This is basically having the same effect for
systemd as removing the "quiet" kernel command line option.

universe are pointed away from Earth?